Arch
So, after knowing Micha about 7 years now, and making numerous trips to St Louis, we finally made it to the Arch! We went up in their eggy elevators/amusement park ride... little tiny capsules... can you say Houdini? Got to the top and looked out. Gorgeous view... and then you look down. Um... certain death comes to mind. I know *I* couldn't fall out the windows, but I'm fairly certain the girls could both manage it. So we quickly decided we were getting sick and went to head down.. but the last group up had someone who tripped and fell on the stairs, cutting their head. The attendants did some first aid and got her down and off to the hospital (i think out of caution) and then started letting everyone else down again. so we were there about an hour I think. enough to satisfy my Arch attendance for life! lol. Then we had a picnic snack and I had fun with pictures. it was a gorgeous day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home