hysterical things part 2
I was hiding out in the bathroom trying to get 5 minutes to myself--it was that kind of day. I told Selah to stay with Daddy but she followed me anyway. However, she was quiet outside the door so I didn't care. Then I hear her begin to sing "Open up the doors set the captives free..." and going on to sing the rest of "I've got a river of life". ROTFLOL!!!! I don't *think* she did it on purpose...
We've been telling Selah when she asks for new foods instead of eating what was put before her that she can eat what she has or wait for the next food opportunity. Of course, now she starts asking 10 minutes later if its the next "pop-a-ti-tunity"!!! LOL
We've been telling Selah when she asks for new foods instead of eating what was put before her that she can eat what she has or wait for the next food opportunity. Of course, now she starts asking 10 minutes later if its the next "pop-a-ti-tunity"!!! LOL

1 Comments:
That's fantastic... Its amazing the way God can speak joy into our lives through the mouth of a toddler. We hope to visit St. Louis sometime soon... we'll let you know when we're coming.
By
Mer Stamberg, At
2:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home