the things she says...
Okay, I have to share some of the hysterical things Selah comes up with.
this one always makes me laugh: Selah is talking about a "cushion" but says
"I'm on the tushy"
She sings "my BUNNY lies over the ocean, my BUNNY lies over the sea..." After all, what's a "bonny" to her? :)
We were reading a book about how your skin sends messages to your brain, and Selah pronounced: "Daddy's brain is all gone." LOL. Come to find out he's been telling her that when he's tired and can't think.
This isn't so funny, but I love it when I've been in another room and Selah says "I thought you were downstairs/gone/etc" I can't believe the grown-up sentences she is using already!
Let's not forget to include Tikvah! She talks all the time, but not in sentences. But she is so sweet with remembering to say "uh peese"
Selah was crying for her puppy (sleepy toy), and Tiki went off and fetched it and brought it back to her. She is a very loving girl, and will willingly hand over any toy she is playing with when Selah wants it--not always good when selah is demanding and not asking. I think she will be a peacemaker. Tiki can already jump with two feet at the same time! I guess she learns things sooner with a big sister to copy!
this one always makes me laugh: Selah is talking about a "cushion" but says
"I'm on the tushy"
She sings "my BUNNY lies over the ocean, my BUNNY lies over the sea..." After all, what's a "bonny" to her? :)
We were reading a book about how your skin sends messages to your brain, and Selah pronounced: "Daddy's brain is all gone." LOL. Come to find out he's been telling her that when he's tired and can't think.
This isn't so funny, but I love it when I've been in another room and Selah says "I thought you were downstairs/gone/etc" I can't believe the grown-up sentences she is using already!
Let's not forget to include Tikvah! She talks all the time, but not in sentences. But she is so sweet with remembering to say "uh peese"
Selah was crying for her puppy (sleepy toy), and Tiki went off and fetched it and brought it back to her. She is a very loving girl, and will willingly hand over any toy she is playing with when Selah wants it--not always good when selah is demanding and not asking. I think she will be a peacemaker. Tiki can already jump with two feet at the same time! I guess she learns things sooner with a big sister to copy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home