Thoughts by Tiki
Background: Mama is wearing a dark green shirt. Tikvah has just put on green spotted pajamas with a butterfly embroidered on the shirt.
Tikvah: Mama, we match!
(pause)
Except I'm lighter than you are.... AND I'm a Butterfly!!!!!!!!
You had to hear her intonation. What a kick!
In other news.... the girls and I did some shopping today (gasp! Leah went shopping!?! Without being drugged/forced at gunpoint?) and I was in the dollar aisle and found..... mops! Well, they are mops-in-miniature, apparently designed for dipping in sauces to mop your grilled meats with as they sizzle on the bar-b-q. The girls are thrilled, and have spent half the day mopping the floor, waving them as flags, using them as tickle-tools, etc. I know, some of you out there are horrified that I would give my daughters mops. Hehehe. I hope they will always find housework a joy and keeping a home to be a way to bless their families!
Tikvah: Mama, we match!
(pause)
Except I'm lighter than you are.... AND I'm a Butterfly!!!!!!!!
You had to hear her intonation. What a kick!
In other news.... the girls and I did some shopping today (gasp! Leah went shopping!?! Without being drugged/forced at gunpoint?) and I was in the dollar aisle and found..... mops! Well, they are mops-in-miniature, apparently designed for dipping in sauces to mop your grilled meats with as they sizzle on the bar-b-q. The girls are thrilled, and have spent half the day mopping the floor, waving them as flags, using them as tickle-tools, etc. I know, some of you out there are horrified that I would give my daughters mops. Hehehe. I hope they will always find housework a joy and keeping a home to be a way to bless their families!

1 Comments:
This is a great age to teach them that housework can be a blessing and a joy...before the Cinderella myth is heard and they think housework is something dreamed up by the evil step-mother...lol
By
ginny, At
6:49 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home