CONSTANT VIGILANCE #2
Oh, I'm so glad this one was not due to my negligence... or requiring my clean up! Sorry, no picture this time!
Micha had very graciously allowed me to sleep in, and when I woke up I found the girls freshly bathed.
Here is the rest of the story....
Micha had been working on the computer, and when he went to find the girls, he found them in the bathroom....
With Q-tips strewn across the floor, literally covering every inch. The girls? In the bathtub, fully clothed. They had taken Mr. Bubble and a tangerine body wash and covered themselves in soap, as well as digging into the bar of soap and smearing that all over the bath. They got VERY clean that day!
Micha had very graciously allowed me to sleep in, and when I woke up I found the girls freshly bathed.
Here is the rest of the story....
Micha had been working on the computer, and when he went to find the girls, he found them in the bathroom....
With Q-tips strewn across the floor, literally covering every inch. The girls? In the bathtub, fully clothed. They had taken Mr. Bubble and a tangerine body wash and covered themselves in soap, as well as digging into the bar of soap and smearing that all over the bath. They got VERY clean that day!

1 Comments:
I can just picture it. How funny! We are learning the lesson of constant vigilance ourselves. Luckily we've only had to make 1 call to poison control so far!
By
Dana Nassau, At
12:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home