cohen adventures

Saturday, January 24, 2015

They Might Be Giants

So.. relieving my younger days... I got from the library "They Might Be Giants: Flood".

So. Much. Fun.

For years I've sung to myself "make a little birdhouse in  your soul, and while you're at it, leave the nightlight on inside the birdhouse in your soul."

And I am indoctrinating my children too! They loved it from the get go. I think their favorite lyric is in "Dead" where it says "I never apologized for when I was 8 and I made my younger brother have to be my personal slave."

I love that they have the same sense of humor as we do!! Yes, a little twisted, but hey, isn't that more fun? :)

Seth and Jacob, can you still sing all the songs?

and of course, everyone wants a rock to wind a piece of string around. Not to mention a prosthetic forehead to wear on your real head.

Memories, memories. And now my girls have them too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_(They_Might_Be_Giants_album)

http://www.last.fm/music/They+Might+Be+Giants/Flood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home