Happy Passover!
This was our first year NOT going on tour!!! I really enjoyed not packing everyone up for a month on the road, but we were sad not to get time with family like we have for the past few years, and also missed connecting with churches.
But that meant we got to do Bedikat Hametz (searching for leaven)--and I got to channel my inner pyromaniac in burning it up at the end! :)
I planned for Passover, but forgot a few things til last minute and got to run out right before our seder for some wine, macaroons, parsley, and horseradish and then also quickly whip up a batch of charoset!
Selah found the afikomen (between two books), and Tikvah got to welcome Elijah in (suddenly there was less in Elijah's cup!)
And for the first time ever we were able to attend Olive Tree Congregation's Seder! Here's all the kids singing the Four Questions: Ma Nishtanah...
And because so many more kids practice and learn the Ma Nishtanah during services, they all get a chance to do it right after Passover during the service.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home