Birthday Girl!!!
My baby done grown up!!!
Gem cake (okay, birthday brownie)... requested... and badly executed! But yummy all the same
Birthday girl and ever-present guard dog, with cake
blowing 'em out!
Birthday Bonanza!!! How high can you fly??
Also included, foam pit. "Please do not feed the foam pit"
Super Star Selah!!!
Tiki gets in on it too.
Selah, we are so proud of you!!! I can see so much growth in this last year in your maturity, self-control, love for others, self-discipline, knowledge, and so much more!! I love seeing you excited about seeing your friends, your willingness to help in so many ways, and your willingness to show love to others when you really would prefer not to. :) I thank God for you and pray for you to continue to grow into a lovely young woman who loves him more than everything else!!! Now, go and devour another book!
Selah still reads voraciously, can do all kinds of gymnastic tricks, has a varied and immense imagination, is very concerned about right and wrong and wants to make sure that things are done RIGHT! She knows where everything is and where everything goes, and is even my little backseat driver!! I love you Selah Joy!!!
Gem cake (okay, birthday brownie)... requested... and badly executed! But yummy all the same
Birthday girl and ever-present guard dog, with cake
blowing 'em out!
Birthday Bonanza!!! How high can you fly??
Also included, foam pit. "Please do not feed the foam pit"
Super Star Selah!!!
Tiki gets in on it too.
Selah, we are so proud of you!!! I can see so much growth in this last year in your maturity, self-control, love for others, self-discipline, knowledge, and so much more!! I love seeing you excited about seeing your friends, your willingness to help in so many ways, and your willingness to show love to others when you really would prefer not to. :) I thank God for you and pray for you to continue to grow into a lovely young woman who loves him more than everything else!!! Now, go and devour another book!
Selah still reads voraciously, can do all kinds of gymnastic tricks, has a varied and immense imagination, is very concerned about right and wrong and wants to make sure that things are done RIGHT! She knows where everything is and where everything goes, and is even my little backseat driver!! I love you Selah Joy!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home