GECA Part 3 -- Washington D.C.
Tongue Pet slurping the Washington Monument
Jefferson Memorial
ditto
MLK Jr. Memorial
Einstein Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
Selah scared me half to death. I gave her permission to go sit up there, but at the end she kicked her shoes off--I thought she was going with them! That green line at the bottom of the picture is the top of a doorway--so she's about 12 feet up.
Air and Space Museum!
Fountains at a sculpture park
The Hope Diamond at the Natural History Museum. The gem and mineral display was amazing!
Uncle Jacob treated the girls to a carousel ride!
More Washington Monument
Jefferson Memorial
ditto
MLK Jr. Memorial
Einstein Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
Selah scared me half to death. I gave her permission to go sit up there, but at the end she kicked her shoes off--I thought she was going with them! That green line at the bottom of the picture is the top of a doorway--so she's about 12 feet up.
Air and Space Museum!
Fountains at a sculpture park
The Hope Diamond at the Natural History Museum. The gem and mineral display was amazing!
Uncle Jacob treated the girls to a carousel ride!
More Washington Monument

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home