cohen adventures

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Half Way There

We miss Daddy. Of course, life goes on, and we are having fun together, but we want Daddy home. However, we are so THANKFUL that he is serving God. We are proud of him!

In "Today in the Word" put out by Moody, the "hook" one day was the lyrics to a newer worship song: Mighty to Save. I love this song, and no matter what I'm doing if I start to sing it I am carried away in worship and awe and love of God. I wasn't raised in a tradition that lifts hands in worship, but when I sing this I just can't help myself! Its wonderful to see my daughters singing this as they go about their play, and out on errands today they were belting it out in the parking lot, hands raised and all! I know they are copying me, but I think they are also worshiping their Savior too.

Savior, He can move the mountains
Our God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever, Author of Salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave!


Full song: by Hillsong Austrailia
Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.

Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.

Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.

I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus (x2)

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

My Saviour, you can move the mountains,
You are mighty to save,
You are mighty to save.
Forever, Author of Salvation,
You rose and conquered the grave,
Yes you conquered the grave

1 Comments:

  • Amen!!! I love you m Joy and i praise God to hear of you and the girls praising Him!!!! I cant wait to praise Him with you at home or in heaven! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous micha, At 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home