cohen adventures

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mom's Joyful Homecoming


Today my mother is home singing for Jesus!!! She died in her sleep this morning after a 17-year battle with Huntington's Disease. We praise God that she loved Jesus to the end, and we are jealous she gets to see Him before we will. To God be the glory!!!!

4 Comments:

  • My heart, and prayers, are with you and your family. I know the loss of a parent...

    She IS home with Jesus, now, and that is a WONDERFUL place to be.

    By Blogger ~ jen ~, At 3:06 PM  

  • Our prayers and love are with your family. Praise God that you were able to spend these final weeks and days near her.

    By Blogger Mer Stamberg, At 5:32 PM  

  • My heart goes out to the whole family, yet at the same time I rejoice with Micha's mother and I am so glad the Lord allowed you to be with Micha's mother this whole time. I pray that you will continue to win souls for Jesus. I send all my love.

    Pastor Joan Loftis

    By Blogger Jan Hohm, At 9:05 PM  

  • Bro,
    You and yours ARE LOVED!

    -The Greenboygs

    By Blogger The Greenboygs, At 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home