CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!

Oy vey. Its amazing how much trouble kids can get into if you turn your back for a minute. Constant Vigilance! I went upstairs for a few minutes, came back down and Selah had found some GoldBond powder somewhere and dumped it in a huge pile. She and Tiki were COVERED in the stuff, having the time of their lives. I took them up and hosed them down in the shower, trying not to laugh. We do NOT want to encourage this! Ay! I think Selah was shaking it over Tiki's head, cuz she was much worse!

4 Comments:
Is that really Tiki? Looks like some tribal woman from somewhere... maybe apporopriate we named her Tiki! I love you Leahj and cant wait to see you again!
By
cohensrus, At
11:24 AM
That's hilarious.
By
Dana Nassau, At
5:31 PM
oh my goodness. i love these moments, even though they are a pain to clean up. we were just with some friend at their cabin. their littlest one naomi (20 months) found a bottle of vaseline. while we ate dinner, she quietly painted herself and the couch! oh my. i miss you leah. sure wish our kids could play together someday---
By
MamaMonk, At
8:14 AM
At the ripe old age of 3, Rachel (Kovaks) Brinkley's twin girls got into the DESITIN and smeared it all over their faces and in their hair. They also looked like tribesmen. I used to think toothpaste would be bad, but it turns soapy and is easy to clean up. An oil-based ointment, on the other hand, would be a nightmare!
I hope you like the smell of Gold Bond powder...
Love,
Jeanene
By
Jeanene, At
8:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home