Funny Girl
This morning I woke up to the sound of a door closing... our door. So I jumped up and opened it, and standing there was Tiki in a strange hat and purple polka-dot pajamas (but no green and yellow stripes or black dots or purple flowers, sorry Papa). So funny. She just smiled and laughed. I guess she caught up on some of her sleep with the 1.5 hour morning nap (she doesn't even take a morning nap anymore!), the 4.5 hours in the afternoon, and the 11 hours at night. Yeah. Um, I wish I could do that! But even if I had the time I wouldn't be able to sleep that much! Ah... to be young again... and in diapers. Okay, maybe not.
We had a meeting cancelled from the snow and got to spend it at home, since we were already in the area. Much needed rest. But back on the road again today!
We had a meeting cancelled from the snow and got to spend it at home, since we were already in the area. Much needed rest. But back on the road again today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home