cohen adventures

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I went out and came back and Micha had dressed the girls both in red--so cute!




Tikvah is standing all the time. Yesterday she kept climbing on this little chair (about 6 inches off the ground), and then standing up, then leaning down and grabbing the back to regain balance, then standing up again, and over and over. I kept expecting her to fall off and cry, but she didn't! Oh, and Selah climbed up the changing table while I was dressing Tikvah there. THAT will *not* happen again! good grief. And we've finally gotten some warmth after an extended cold spell! We've taken a few walks and its been great!



Selah and I made chocolate chip cookies last night. Yum, yum. And now I'm giving up chocolate for Lent, and Micha too, so we'll have to distribute the wealth so temptation is not so strong.

We are also looking forward to some significant changes in our life--please pray for us. To do what is right, to glorify God, to have wisdom and strength, etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home