cohen adventures

Monday, November 20, 2006

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Its official!! Selah can say her name!! Tonight we were eating dinner and she popped out with "My name is Selah" and said "Selah" over and over. Yay!! Her parents made a fuss over her and are proud as can be. And we're sure that "Teek-a-wa" will be proud too. It just so happens that today is her 22 month birthday! Cool, eh?

Selah can also count to 5 now. "One, two, ... five!" She understands the concept of all three numbers, but is working on three and four. But when I measure out Tikvah's milk, she counts "one two three" with me, and says "three scoops"! And if I'm making a pitcher of formula she counts after me to 16! We think she's a smart kid, but I bet we'll find out she's just average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home