Initiative
This morning I received the following: (spelling and punctuation all theirs)
MENU
Brakfast in Bed
Eggs 'n' Toast (bread, skinny bagle, english muffins, fat bagle)
(comes with butter)
(scrambeled) (fried)
Cereal (opshanol)
Oatmeal
Fruit
-------------------
Wasn't that sweet? I picked a fried egg and english muffin, which came on a tray complete with cup of water, napkin, and fork! They had a blast giggling in their aprons and running back and forth to check on my desires (with butter?) (water or milk?) (etc).
I'm so proud of my budding cooks!
MENU
Brakfast in Bed
Eggs 'n' Toast (bread, skinny bagle, english muffins, fat bagle)
(comes with butter)
(scrambeled) (fried)
Cereal (opshanol)
Oatmeal
Fruit
-------------------
Wasn't that sweet? I picked a fried egg and english muffin, which came on a tray complete with cup of water, napkin, and fork! They had a blast giggling in their aprons and running back and forth to check on my desires (with butter?) (water or milk?) (etc).
I'm so proud of my budding cooks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home