BIKES!!!
And while I was in Europe, a friend of hers taught Selah to ride without training wheels. :) When I got back, I taught Tiki too. Now they are zipping around and want to ride every day! In fact, they may quit wearing dresses someday since they want to wear pants to ride as it makes life easier. Amazing. I'm so proud of them both for learning! You know, its funny because Selah often learns a skill and then Tiki learns it about a week later. Tiki is still working on braking. I've noticed a lot of kids want to brake by dragging their feet instead of using the petals. The other day we took a long bike ride with friends, and I headed down a turning slope yelling "brake" and Tiki couldn't and wiped out into a low wall. Poor kid. But what a trooper!!! She got back on (post bandaids and kisses) and rode all the way back, no complaints, although she said her legs hurt, she refused to have Daddy come pick her up. That's my brave girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home